It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Christmas is a time where we want to savor the moments with our families and take the opportunity to make special memories and create traditions that'll last year after year. We're wanting to start meaningful traditions that'll get passed down among the generations. Unfortunately, most of us parents are insanely busy during the holidays and some of these opportunities get shoved to the side and forgotten.
I don't want this to be you this year. I want you to have everything you need to celebrate the season in front of you, so all you need to do is have fun and make memories with your loved ones.
This guide is the resource you look back on every year. The ideas, tips, and activities are outlined for you- I've done all the thinking and prep work. You just get to scroll through, pick what you want, and make the memories. It's that easy.
Happy Celebrating and a very Merry Christmas, friend!
Your Christmas Traditions GuideWith the click of a button your DIGITAL Christmas Celebration Guide will download, and you will be on your way to making memories this Christmas in no time! Your guide takes the searching out of finding the perfect details, ideas, and experiences for creating lifelong holiday traditions this year.
Each page of your guide delivers step by step instructions to execute the ideas and activities from start to finish. Whether you want options to DIY or purchase it, I’ve done the searching for you and found the best options so you are just a click away from celebrating the most special and memorable holiday season with your family.
Your Holiday Family Traditions Guide includes…
Holiday themed kid-friendly decor ideas
- Kid approved DIY tutorials
- Links to purchase ready made decor
- Holiday crafts for kids
- Trimming the tree and decorating the kid’s rooms
- Tabletop items for special meals
- Holiday cocktail recipes and cocoa bar
- Christmas morning breakfast
Holiday themed desserts
- DIY tutorials and recipes
- New ways to countdown to Christmas
- Elf on the Shelf ideas, including my printable Elf on the Shelf Kindness Challenge Cards!
- Writing to Santa
- Christmas morning traditions
- Holiday reading list
- DIY gifts for family members
- Ways to get the kids involved in giving back to the community this holiday season
*This guide is INCLUDED with the purchase of a Memories in Moments Unwrapped subscription!